DEC Air Facility Registration

NYC Department of Environmental Conservation requirements for filing are based upon maximum boiler capacity and annual fuel consumption. While some buildings are exempt, others may require registration or Title V filing.

If you are unsure to your building compliance our knowledgeable personnel have you covered. We will do the research for your building and if necessary, one of our certified technicians will conduct the appropriate inspection and file the appropriate documents with the Department of Environmental Conservation. 

Scroll to Top