Decrease fuel cost and CO2
- Decrease your variables and increase reliability
- Oil cost can vary dramatically and relying on oil delivery services puts you at a disadvantage during inclement weather or unreliable service.
- Natural gas can continue to operate during emergency conditions as they are supplied using underline pipes.
- Simpler and Less Maintenance
- Oil-fired boilers require more maintenance due to the releases of particulate matter during combustion. This causes clogging in the systems components.
- Abide by NYC DEP Regulations
- All buildings burning No.4 oil must convert to one of the cleanest fuels upon replacing boiler or burner or by January 1, 2030 (whichever comes first).
- All new boiler or burner installations must utilize one of the cleanest fuels, this may include the following:
- Natural Gas
- Ultra-low sulfur2 oil
**Gas boilers work by burning carbon-based fuel with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide and steam exhaust gases. **
**Number 4 Fuel Oil: Commercial heating oil for burner installation not equipped with preheaters. **