Upgrade Your Cleaver Brooks Boiler Controls
Want to lower your building’s carbon footprint and operating costs?
Controlled Combustion can help you do it in 1 week by replacing your Cleaver Brooks boiler’s linkage system with Autoflame’s linkage-less controls.
Good for the environment
- Reduce fuel consumption by 10-15%
- Drastically reduce green house gases CO2, CO, SO2, and NOx emissions
- Reduce electricity consumption
- Less noise
Benefits & Details
- Modbus compatible
- Increase boiler efficiency and reliability
- Average upgrade costs $50k-80k per burner
- Monthly payment plans available
- Typical payback is 8-16 months due to fuel savings
- 2-year equipment warranty
- ConEd rebate eligible
Here's how it works
Precise control over fuel & air ratio with independent servo motors
Automatically adjusts the fire in real-time based on flue gas emissions
Blower motor VFD lowers electricity consumption
Suitable for any gas, oil, or dual fuel system
The world’s first & most advanced combustion control system.
Mk8 MM Controller
Manage virtually all boiler processes from a single 12.1” multi-touch screen interface without any added modules.
Mk8 EGA (Exhaust Gas Analyzer)
Simultaneous & continuous sampling of up to 6 exhaust gases (O2, CO2, CO, NO, NO2 & SO2) at a fraction of the price of alternative systems.