Upgrade Your Boiler Controls
Want to lower your building’s carbon footprint and operating costs?
Controlled Combustion can help you do it in 1 week by replacing your boiler’s linkage system with Autoflame’s linkage-less controls.
Good for the environment
- Reduce fuel consumption by 10-15%
- Drastically reduce green house gases CO2, CO, SO2, and NOx emissions
- Reduce electricity consumption
- Less noise
Benefits & Details
- Modbus compatible
- Increase boiler efficiency and reliability
- Average upgrade costs $50k-80k per burner
- Monthly payment plans available*
- Typical payback is 8-16 months due to fuel savings
- 2-year equipment warranty
- ConEd rebate eligible
* Limited time for Service Contract customers only.
Linkage systems manually adjust the amount of fuel and air by the mechanical use of arms bolted in place
Relies on manual view of flame to make any adjustments
Must be manually adjusted to change fuel & air ratios
Links slip with time/use requiring regular maintenance by a trained technician
Linkage-less systems use servo motors placed directly on fuel & air valves to individually adjust with micro processing
Precise control over fuel & air ratio with ability to record data
Automatically adjusts the fire in real-time based on flue gas emissions
Blower motor VFD lowers electricity consumption
Suitable for any gas, oil, or dual fuel system
Do your boiler controls still look like this?
Use the latest technology to get complete control of your heating system
Mk8 MM Controller
Manage all boiler processes from a single 12.1″ multi-touch screen interface with real-time flame imaging.
Mk8 EGA (Exhaust Gas Analyzer)
Simultaneous & continuous sampling of up to 6 exhaust gases (o2, CO2, CO, NO, NO2 & SO2) keeps you informed.
The world’s first & most advanced combustion control system.